How Do I?

Register my pet

If you are new to the City of Juneau, you will have 30 days to register your pet(s) at City Hall using the application below. Please bring with you an updated rabies vaccination certificate when registering. If you are registering more than 2 pets, there will be a $20 pet fancier fee in addition to the license fee.

Pet Registration Application

Obtain a building permit

Building Permit Applilcation

Start new utilities in my home

Juneau Utilities      Alliant Energy

Pay my property taxes

Your tax bill will be sent to you around the 1st week of December. You can make your first installment at City Hall located at 405 Jewel Street The second installment will be paid at Dodge County Administration Building located at 127 E. Oak Street.

Report a problem with my trash receptacle

E-Mail Deputy Clerk

Reserve a park rental 

Park Rental Application -After filling out the application, please bring to Juneau Community Center located at 500 Lincoln Drive or email it to the Recreation Director at Ashton Zeien E-Mail, or you can go to the Parks and Recreation website Juneau Parks & Rec Website.

Book an event at the Community Center

Contact Chanse Schomber
500 Lincoln Dr.
Juneau, WI 53039

Community Center Link

Notify the police about a concern

Police Department Information Page